Trucking pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from workinforwood

workinforwood

As a truck driver I just had to make one of these for myself. I always use a random spare rod to do a test of a design before making any real blanks. I like how it turned out, will be a great conversation piece and good for making the other drivers at work jealous! :biggrin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 424
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hanau

looks pretty cool,
I just started messing around doing inlay on some blanks.
If you don't mind what size of end mill are you using and are you staring from a round blank or square?

workinforwood

Thanks John, I am sorry but I can't give you those answers, nothing personal but when you have as much ideas stolen from you as I do, moms the word. 60 seconds after showing my pen I think PSI is having a meeting for one more thing to their catalogue.

hanau

Thanks John, I am sorry but I can't give you those answers, nothing personal but when you have as much ideas stolen from you as I do, moms the word. 60 seconds after showing my pen I think PSI is having a meeting for one more thing to their catalogue.

No problem I understand.
I'll keep playing around with different bits and and designs.
Going to order my 4th axis after the holidays.

dudstuen

Hope to see them on the market. I know of 3 people right now that would want a pen made . I enjoy using your blanks Jeff. My customers love them.

Top Bottom