Tru Stone & Rattle snake

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from VisExp

VisExp

Leopard Tru Stone from Richard here on the forum and Rattlesnake from Dawn at Exotic Blanks. Nibs from Lou. Both on Jr. Statesmen.

This was the first snakeskin I've turned. When I finished turning and polishing it I took a close look at it. I started thinking, "Wow she must have found a really skinny snake and just shoved the tube in it." It took me a long time to find the seam. Beautiful work on the blank Dawn.

This was the first International order from my website and these pens are on their way to Taiwan.

Attachments

• JS-FP-RG-0003.jpg
    JS-FP-RG-0003.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 382
  • JS-FP-RG-0004.jpg
    JS-FP-RG-0004.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 380
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hewunch

do you know the person you are sending them to? I have heard of some serious schemes out of Taiwan and SE Asia.

Oh, and they look great too!

akbar24601

Keith, those look outstanding! Glad you were able to come up with a solution to the customers needs. As always, your work is top notch!

Pics look great too :cool:

Congrats again on going Global :airplane:

VisExp

Thanks for the nice comments everyone.

Very nice pens. Interesting that they are going to Taiwan, the land from whence they came.:)

That's funny, I hadn't thought of that.

do you know the person you are sending them to? I have heard of some serious schemes out of Taiwan and SE Asia.

I sure hope it is not a scam Hans. I guess time will tell. As it was a custom order the money was in my bank account a couple days before the pens were shipped.

I'm aware that there are scams out there but felt it was foolish to just restrict myself to domestic orders. There are good and bad all over the world. The last time I got scammed was on ebay by an American. I guess you just need to try be smart about the transaction and have some faith in people.

Hey !!!:eek: Not too shabby for a librarian:biggrin:

You should see my next design. It's based on the Dewey system :wink: :biggrin:

Top Bottom