Tru-Stone & Acrylic Jr. Gent II

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ToddMR

ToddMR

So my step-sister told me how she liked red & black together. So I was making this Black Ti Jr Gent II rb for her. Everything went well using my tru-stone red/black blank. I got the cap done, then the tip end done. While buffing on the wheel on the tip end and just about being done, my grip on the pen got relaxed the wheel snagged it from me and it hit the concrete floor and shattered. With my buddy Larry's help we tried to see if we could fix it, but just couldn't do it. He later brought me over some jet black acrylic. I went ahead and used it to complete the pen. That was after I had a PR blank crack on me and also had a pinecone blank pull apart on me after doing CA lol. So took me about 3 failures to get this pen done. To my amazement I didn't lose it like I normally would have. I took breaks and stepped away. I really like this pen now. I am getting more jet black acrylic and making a full pen out of it at some point. I am sure my step-sister will still love this pen all the same. Thanks for looking! Happy New Year to all too!

Top Bottom