Tru quarter/Junior Statesmen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Tabascocat

Tabascocat

I finished this last night and need to send it off this morning, so took a few quick pics with my tablet. The picture quality of the tablet doesnt do justice to the beauty of the blank.

This was supposed to be a Christmas present for my dad, who's been a coin collector his whole life and now volunteers at the Iowa State Historical Museum. He told me last week he's going to California to tour the USS Iowa and go to the Long Beach Coin Show, so I finished it off and he'll take it with him. He'll get a kick out of showing it off on his trip.

I want to thank Seamus for creating the blank, it was great and he was wonderful to work with. Had the blank to me very quickly considering he had to cut and cast it and followed up with tips and words of encouragement on how to turn it. Thanks Seamus

Attachments

• Iowa Tru quarter 1.jpg
    Iowa Tru quarter 1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 291
  • Iowa Tru quarter 2.jpg
    Iowa Tru quarter 2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 242
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mintman

I think your Dad will be very pleased! It turned out great! He'll have something really nice to show off at the show! I was just at the ANA show in Philly a couple of weeks ago.

seamus7227

Scott- Wow, first of all, i can finally tell that work has definitely gotten in my way. 8 days went by and i am just now seeing this thread:rolleyes:.
Your pen looks gorgeous and I'm sure your dad is going to love it! Thanks again for the compliments as well

Top Bottom