trouble cigar, and other pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ZanderPommo

ZanderPommo

well the kit on this cigar was giving me trouble, but I got it worked out now.
most of these were orders, some were just for fun. all are allready sold:biggrin:

ambonya cigar w/8 coats of CA them 12000mm then plastic polish, buffing, and plastic polish again
SDC10486.jpg

SDC10496.jpg

next is a custom ordered ambonya slim with a baseball clip

SDC10499.jpg

next is a HRB (from wolfdancer((GREAT GUY GREAT BURL))) on a 24k gold sierra. sold in a day:biggrin::biggrin:

SDC10433.jpg

SDC10449.jpg

the other two are custom orders, a copperhead casted by me and another of wolfdancer's HRB, this time on a slim (which I'd never normally do except i got paid extra to put such a nice blank on a cheap kit, customer get what customer want, she really liked a slimmer pen)

SDC10391.jpg

still working on taking better pics, and getting used to the new camera
comments/criticisms welcome

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jon-wx5nco

Those are very very nice! :good::RockOn:

I do have a quick question, although I may answer it by reading the accronym section in the library, but what is a HRB?

If its the wood, how and where do I order? :good::RockOn::good::RockOn:

David Keller

Nice looking bunch of pens... I hate making skinny pens with pretty wood also. I do a lot of the Olympia pens from AS for folks that like skinny pens... The bottom is still thin but the top is a little bigger.

ZanderPommo

thanks Lenny yes I like a big pen to show off burl, I just wish I had the gear to make big rollerball and fountain pens (ie:bushings/kits/drill bits)
I'm gonna buy these things but a new lathe comes first.
I just can't take this half broke HF mini anymore, its turning out of round, and its not accurate enough to turn between centers

Lenny

thanks Lenny yes I like a big pen to show off burl, I just wish I had the gear to make big rollerball and fountain pens (ie:bushings/kits/drill bits)
I'm gonna buy these things but a new lathe comes first.
I just can't take this half broke HF mini anymore, its turning out of round, and its not accurate enough to turn between centers

I can't remember from your other posts ... was this lathe purchased recently from HF? Seems to me that the inability to line up the headstock to the tailstock would be reason enough to be able to return it for a new one (even many months later) ... Just explain that it took awhile to figure out that something was amiss. I don't have a HF store anywhere even remotely nearby, but I have always heard they are pretty good about returning items that don't meet the customer's satisfacton.

Top Bottom