Triton FP with Bethlehem Olive Wood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from keithbyrd

keithbyrd

I really liked turning this wood - it was really sweet - turned like butter (maybe olive oil?)
C&C welcome!

Attachments

• IMG_0194.jpg
    IMG_0194.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_0202.jpg
    IMG_0202.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 327
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
Nice. I bought a couple of the ballpoint at W/C can't wait to do one your combination of kit and wood looks good..........

reiddog1

Great looking pen. The only drawback to me in turning olive wood is that it makes my shop smell like pickles. BTW, I hate pickles. Pickle lovers must love turning this timber :).

Dave

keithbyrd

SDB777

Am I seeing a optical thing here, or is the the blank just a wee bit over-turned towards the nib end on the body? (Photo on the right, on the bottom side of the blank)

I will say the wood goes great with the kit plating!

Scott

keithbyrd

Am I seeing a optical thing here, or is the the blank just a wee bit over-turned towards the nib end on the body? (Photo on the right, on the bottom side of the blank)

I will say the wood goes great with the kit plating!

Scott

Thanks for catching that! Not overturned - I checked and I had not pressed the piece in all the way:redface:! Hate to sell it that way so thanks for spotting that!:)

Keith

jd99

Good looking pen, that BOW sure makes a great pen, I've got a bunch of it, and every once in a while I turn one that I think is going to be plain and it turns to have some fantastic grain lurking under the surface.

It's a good seller also I just got another order for some, a gal wants to buy some pens for the pastor and the other folks at her church. Having the COA with each pen is a good selling point.

Top Bottom