Triple time...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Timbo

Timbo

Here are three pens I made recently with some of CaptG's fine watch part blanks. Comment welcome. Thanks for looking.

Black Ti/Gold Ti Sierra Ballpoint

Rhodium/gold Emperor rollerball

Rhodium/22K Gold Lotus Fountain Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wizard

Stunning!!! Congratulations to both you and Capt G. He makes some awesome blanks and you really did a fine job of turning them beautifully.
I'm always a little partial to the Minnie and Micky blanks...but the big ones are just amazing. Doc

Canadian_Kid

Are the watch "face" pieces stickers or are they real? The only reason I am asking is because of the price of Rolex watch parts. Thanks.

Don.

Timbo

I was also wondering that too, ^ but i think it is real. sweet pens, i wish i had your nerves to turn one of those pens

Yes...all the watch parts are real. CaptG sells both certified (real) and non-certified (who knows) rolex faces. You do have to pay a premium for the certified real.

I was intimidated too at first, but if you're comfortable turning and finishing acrylic, then you should be OK with these. You should also know how to do a CA finish, since that's the way to recover should you accidentally expose the edge of a watch part.

Top Bottom