Triple Play

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PTownSubbie

PTownSubbie

Well this pen is three firsts for me. Oh yeah, and my 1000th post!!

1. First Noodle Pen Blank
2. First Pen turned from start to finish with a skew
3. First Jr Gent I kit ever used

Well, I cast it myself with Silmar 40 resin.

Sorry for the poor pics. It kinda pixelated but you can get the idea of what it looks like.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PTownSubbie

Fred,

Nice! This is the block you cast last week right...and you turned it with the skew only??? Great looking pen!

Actually, you left early and didn't get a piece. I cut up that piece and sent it with the guys. I cast another piece a couple days ago. If you come by, you can snag one.....

I am working with the skew info I gained from the turning meeting. I am progressing!! Atleast I am trying!:biggrin:

jasontg99

Fred,

Nice! This is the block you cast last week right...and you turned it with the skew only??? Great looking pen!

Actually, you left early and didn't get a piece. I cut up that piece and sent it with the guys. I cast another piece a couple days ago. If you come by, you can snag one.....

I am working with the skew info I gained from the turning meeting. I am progressing!! Atleast I am trying!:biggrin:

HAHA. Just my luck huh? LOL. I think you gave me enough when you were on your way to Italy. I expect to see that chittum pen here when you get around to it! :wink:

TBCbushings

Nice job! I am planning to turn mine this weekend.... Are you going to be home tomorrow? I would like to come get that dish if I could.....

PTownSubbie

Congratulations on the Triple Play, Fred! Because of these accomplishments, you are now allowed to graduate to Silmar 41:)

LOL!!:cool: To graduate would take extra shipping....Why pay an extra $10/gal to graduate from S40 to S41?:biggrin:

Besides, I feel special now. I use something that others don't......:bulgy-eyes:

Top Bottom