Triple B: Buckeye burl baron

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from angboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

angboy

This is a baron in sterling silver finish, made with a buckeye burl blank. It's a gift for someone.

20066125829_June32006ASmall.jpg

20066125840_June32006BSmall.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

fuzzydog

Angela;
nice pen! have a question, on the barrel at the rollerball end it appears that there may be some sanding rings, or is that just the light reflection? Between the 2 pics it looks like we are looking at 2 different angles and the pattern is the same.
David
Juneau, AK

angboy

Originally posted by fuzzydog
<br />Angela;
nice pen! have a question, on the barrel at the rollerball end it appears that there may be some sanding rings, or is that just the light reflection? Between the 2 pics it looks like we are looking at 2 different angles and the pattern is the same.
David
Juneau, AK

David- I checked after I saw your question. In fact, just to be sure it was smoothe, I fondled the pen [:p][:p][:p] for a little while, and it's smoothe, so I'm thinking it's just the lighting somehow. I do see what you mean, but looking at the actual pen, it's not there.

angboy

Originally posted by challagan
<br />Nice pen, was that stabilized when you turned it? I have some to turn but it is kind of soft and not stabilized.

corey

It was stabilized. I can't remember if I bought it that way or if I sent it to River Ridge to stabilize, because I did send them stuff and got a bunch back recently- but the bottom line is it was stabilized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom