trio of slims

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Glenn McCullough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made 3 pens yesterday preparing for a craft show and needed more starting price point pens.
Slim ambyna w/golf clip and CSUSA c.b.
apple burl w/gold and ebony c.b.
Burgundy dyed maple burl w/chrome and pvc c.b.

2005625105712_amboyna%20slim.jpg

625105730_apple%20and%20burg%20dyed%20maple%20burl.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
slim "kits" are $25.00, then I get $5.00 for the custom c.b. plus $5.00 for the theme clip, plus $5.00 for the case, etc.
The Baron starts at $35.00 and I use the same formula as above for any adornments.

cigarman

Very nice looking pens. I don't know what your starting prices are but I would price the last two higher than the first one, then if they don't sell just send them to me and I will dispoise of them for you[:p]

JimGo

I'll third Tom's comments. I'd also up the base price of the Baron; much more elegant "kit".

The last two are REALLY sharp! The black CB really gives it an elegant touch. I hope my black PR's look even half as nice as that PVC!

That's not to say that the top one is horrible, either. I like the accent at the top, near the clip.

Great job all around!

The other guys that have been at the same craft shows are doing plain slim kits for $25.00. I like to offer a bit more for nearly the same price, so I do modified kits that only take a couple minutes extra to do and charge $5 more. I am not in it to make fast $ off selling kits. I would rather sell less for more and make a good product, offering the customer what they wont find in the next booth. The barons that start at $35 usually dont sell right away, but I get more custom/upgrade orders than what sells off the shelf. I really only have enough time to make enough for this one Christmas show in Nov. The rest will go over the holidays.The rest of the year i am busy making pens by request only. I hope to have another 65 pen job like I had last year.That kept me busy for a while as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom