A trio of Fishers of Men

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Mack C.

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
The title says it all.

Pens - Fishers of Men 003 (Custom).jpg

From L to R: Bloodwood, Holly, & BOW, all finished with 6+ coats of CA, mm'd to 12,000 grit, and final polished with Nu Shine car polish.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randyrls

Hi Cris; http://www.woodpenpro.com/pen_kits/0023_pacifica_fish_10k_gold.html I got the 10K Gold ones but further down he shows some Ti ones. That's what I intend ordering next.

Mack; Sorry; I must be blind..... I paged thru his site, but don't see the TI "Fisher of Men" style pens anywhere. I prefer to only make the TI or better platings if they are available. I have some of these in my build box now, but they are the 10K Gold and Two-tone styles.

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Mack; Sorry; I must be blind..... I paged thru his site, but don't see the TI "Fisher of Men" style pens anywhere. I prefer to only make the TI or better platings if they are available. I have some of these in my build box now, but they are the 10K Gold and Two-tone styles.
Hi Randy; So sorry; it's been a while since I was on the site and I assumed the more expensive ones were Ti, although he does show 2Tone Chr. & Bk Ti.

avbill

The Tri of fish are a variety of the Sierra Pen. The center band was changed to give it a different look. Manufacturer is from Berea Hardwoods. suppliers are AZ, Bear Tooth, Woodpenpro. Woodpenpro is the only supplier that has the fish center band. to my knowledge.

Also from the same style is the elegant Beauty. Both Berea and Daycom make this variety with sucha slight difference.

Enjoy

ldb2000

Nice pens Mack . I like the Pacificas much better then the Sierras or Wall sts , Jimmy at WPP is a great guy to buy from , his prices are great and his shipping is Fantastic .

Top Bottom