A trio of antlers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from altaciii

altaciii

Sunday is usually family day. So in order to satisfy my hunger for turning I have to get up before everyone else and do some turning. Finished by 10 and was ready for the family Sunday. All went well until the Cowboys lost. Here is the trio of antlers I made to help me stock up for the upcoming holidays. I probably will make another 15 to 20 before I feel satisfied. All are dressed in black titanium Euro and polished with ca/blo then sanded to 12 mm. All comments are welcome good and bad. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• antlereuro1.jpg
    antlereuro1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 188
  • antlereuro2.JPG
    antlereuro2.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 148
  • antlereuro3.jpg
    antlereuro3.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 174
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

altaciii

Nice work, Alex. I'm on the fence with respect to using the mirror in your photos, but the pens are keepers.

Cav, its taken me awhile to get used to the camera I purchased from yoyospin. I've seen Eds pictures and I know I can do just as good with the same camera. With these, there is so much white antler I just couldn't get the pics right. I tried three different backrounds and the mirror is the only one that at least caught a simularity to what the pens actually look like. I'm still learning but thanks for the input.

Top Bottom