A Tribute Pen to Our 45th President

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Edgar

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
This is not meant as a political post. I just wanted to show off this pen that I made to honor our new President. Thanks to Cody Walker (cwalker935) for his assistance in creating this neat blank.

Edgar

Attachments

• TrumpPen1.jpg
    TrumpPen1.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 444
  • TrumpPen2.jpg
    TrumpPen2.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 388
  • TrumpPen3.jpg
    TrumpPen3.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 550
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Interesting pen, though !!! . I wonder if the Stars and Stripes was done with fabric ... looks like it. . Well done design !!!

Last edited:

magpens

I sincerely apologize if my post was interpreted as a negative comment.
It was not intended that way. . Fact is, I had never seen such an eagle image before today and had to look several times to recognize the features. . Like the other "foreigner" said ... just a little jest relating to the novel and unconventional blank design on one of the most attractive pen kits available ....... in a post made on one of the most significant days in recent North American history. . Everyone, especially us "Northerners", wish the best success in every way to all concerned during this new era. Your path ahead matters just as much to us as it does to you. :wink:

Last edited:

1080Wayne

Beautiful pen.

Seems the only people so far with negative comments, couldn't vote in the USA.
Go figure.

I am too busy building an "ice wall" around our border to keep you and other Yanks out of our nation. My comments are in jest as I love to offer a good jab at your expense.:wink:

They should have to pay for it of course , Peter . Five months of winter extending down to about mid Texas would be appropriate I think .

wizard

I sincerely apologize if my post was interpreted as a negative comment.
It was not intended that way. . Fact is, I had never seen such an eagle image before today and had to look several times to recognize the features. . Like the other "foreigner" said ... just a little jest relating to the novel and unconventional blank design on one of the most attractive pen kits available ....... in a post made on one of the most significant days in recent North American history. . Everyone, especially us "Northerners", wish the best success in every way to all concerned during this new era. Your path ahead matters just as much to us as it does to you. :wink:

Mal,
You don't need to apologize for anything. You didn't do or say anything that deserves an apology. Lighten up guys...it's a cool looking pen!!

Last edited:

magpens

Thanks, Doc, for your comment/post to me above !

On a similar subject, I recall that Michelle (ladycop322, I think) made a couple of gift pens to send to the presidential candidate (now president) in question.

I am wondering if he received and acknowledged them ... I hope he did. . Anybody know ? . Or maybe Michelle will read this and respond.

Last edited:

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Great Pen Edgar,
Magnificent Work on the Blank, Cody.
You two Work like another "Dynamic Duo", I'll let you work out who is who.
Clever Work, Loved it.
Congratulations,
Brian.

Thanks Brian - I'm just the sidekick, so you can call me Gabby Hayes. :)

OZturner

Great Pen Edgar,
Magnificent Work on the Blank, Cody.
You two Work like another "Dynamic Duo", I'll let you work out who is who.
Clever Work, Loved it.
Congratulations,
Brian.

Thanks Brian - I'm just the sidekick, so you can call me Gabby Hayes. :)

Edgar, Now "Gabby Hayes" that is a real Blast from the Past,
I wonder how many Members will recall him? :question:
He always played the Greatest, Most Loyal Sidekick,constantly Mumbling and Complaining, and mostly in Control of the Chuck Wagon.
A wonderful Personality, Never in the Lime Light, but a True and Loyal Support.
A Great Actor, Strongly, Type and Roll Cast.

When I think of Gabby, I also think of Walter Brennan, also a Great Side Kick.
Thanks Edgar, for making me use my Dormant Grey Matter. :rolleyes:
Kindest Regards,
Brian.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Gabby was definitely my favorite sidekick - I always enjoyed him more than the leading actor. I loved Walter Brennan too - I think my favorite movie was Support Your Local Sheriff. He was wonderful as James Garner's stooge in that one.:)

Top Bottom