Tribute to our U.S.A. Fighting Men and Women

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Marko50

Marko50

This is for our men and women in fighting uniforms. After 9-11, my world saw drastic changes. After that first attack, I became deeply grateful and indebted to our military men and women who are willing to risk their lives and visit violence upon our enemies. These are for them.:cool:

In each picture from left to right: Marines, Army, Air-Force, Navy, Coast Guard.

These are all done with the larger "Mag Bolt Action" kits, poured in Alumilite.

Attachments

• IMG_1156.jpg
    IMG_1156.jpg
    401.4 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_1157.jpg
    IMG_1157.jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_1158.jpg
    IMG_1158.jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_1159.jpg
    IMG_1159.jpg
    352.3 KB · Views: 134
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jrace

Marko,
Are you working with their respective trademark departments on these? I'd like to buy some in bulk, but I need to be legit about ut because of where they would be sold and marketed.
I only ask because I currently own a website that I sell to a specific group of Navy Officers. I use an officers crest in my stuff and once they found out I was doing it (I'm have no idea who notified them), I had to have a contract with them in order to continue. Depending on yearly sales, I have to stroke them a check for a portion. I'm am almost done with my first year.

- Jamie

PapaTim

Marko,
Are you working with their respective trademark departments on these? I'd like to buy some in bulk, but I need to be legit about ut because of where they would be sold and marketed.
I only ask because I currently own a website that I sell to a specific group of Navy Officers. I use an officers crest in my stuff and once they found out I was doing it (I'm have no idea who notified them), I had to have a contract with them in order to continue. Depending on yearly sales, I have to stroke them a check for a portion. I'm am almost done with my first year.

- Jamie

Isn't it nice that we have to pay a fee to use symbols we, as taxpayers, already bought and paid for and for which Veterans have paid an even higher price.

OZturner

Beautiful Tributes Mark.
Glorious Blanks.
Congratulations for Expressing your Appreciation of their Service and Dedication.
Brian.

Last edited:

wyone

Those are wonderful. I feel the same about trademarks on Military and such. But we also want to make sure we maintain the integrity of the symbols. That said, as long as any fees go to the right place I would be OK with it. Like if the trademark use fees went into doing something to help our active duty and veterans. If that was the case, any costs would then become negligible as you could state that $1 (or whatever) of the pen cost goes directly to help our military

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Those are really Nice! I'll look for some of those. I've had a few requests for some military CNC pens from friends, and these look like a nice addition to an order.

Looks great Mark!

Top Bottom