Tri Gold Custom on Black tube Majestic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wiset1

wiset1

This is a custom casting I did using different gold leaf colors. It really has a feeling of Autumn with all the leaves on the ground in different tones. The tube was done in Black metallic acrylic and finished off with black glitter before casting. It has a different look to it when placed next to the Green and Blue gold leaf ones...not sure if I like it or not. What are your feelings on it?

6270141639_266b62284b_z.jpg

As always, larger images can be seen on my IAP Members gallery or my flickr site linked below. Enjoy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

Thanks for the feedback! Honestly, this one was a pain in the butt. It required filling some voids where the gold ones were a direct turn and finish. Well, I can say I did it and cross that idea off in my sketch book.

wiset1

Yea...I kind of favor the blue, then the green, then this one last. I'll have to try some different colors.

Bobalu

I like it a lot, and the mixed colors makes it look like Autumn leaves floating around. The blue pen still has my vote at the moment, but waiting to see the red (hope I didn't miss it in another post).

wiset1

I like it a lot, and the mixed colors makes it look like Autumn leaves floating around. The blue pen still has my vote at the moment, but waiting to see the red (hope I didn't miss it in another post).

Gotcha...I'll have to pick up some red paint, but honestly I can see it more in a dark burgundy color. My work schedule has me on the road for a while so when I make it back I'll look for the correct shade or mix my own and start casting. Thanks for the feedback!:biggrin:

Top Bottom