Tornado Order

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from firewhatfire

firewhatfire

Finished up a order of reclaimed woods. Oak, Dogwood and Beech from 2011 Tornado damage. plus 1 pinecone 15 cigar, 1 triton and 1 jr gent 2

IMG_1037_zpsslm7bben.jpg

IMG_1041_zpsxhfaiegh.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

Wonderful job on these pens Phil!

We were in T-town the day before the tornado. Going back, I was struck by seeing the destruction and realizing the force of a tornado. This was the first time I had personally seen the total destruction of a tornado this strong.
This one extended up into Virginia and you can still see the broken trees.

Today, it is so nice to see how T-town has bounced back stronger than ever.

Still think about people's family members lost, homes and memories destroyed, and the displaced families.

Imaginethat

Some day with lots of practice maybe my wood dressed pens will look that gorgeous. Something tells me this is not the first pens you've turned. You set the bar high.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Beautiful set Phil! There is no way to remediate the damage, but at least it can be acknowledged.

Have a good race! And have fun in the UK! Wifey was sent to Mexico City, San Francisco, and Germany... so her/my trip to UK was bypassed. :mad:

firewhatfire

The kind words are much appreciated. Been doing this crazy game for just over 5 years. Shoot me a message and we might can do something about finish.

Some day with lots of practice maybe my wood dressed pens will look that gorgeous. Something tells me this is not the first pens you've turned. You set the bar high.

Top Bottom