It took Three

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

First JohnU made the blank,then I turned it and had a Ford moment so I sent one of Exotic blanks Alt. bone blank to Ken Nelsen of Kallenshaan Woods to engrave. I present a Jr. Statesman Pheasant. As always all comments welcome.

Pheasant2.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Oh yes!!! That is a beauty for sure!!:biggrin: I would have turned the clip to the top, but that's just me and I still love it!!:wink:

Dan26

Beautiful! I still haven't figured out how you get those designs on the pens. Are they drawn on or decals or what? You guys never cease to amaze me.

OKLAHOMAN

Beautiful! I still haven't figured out how you get those designs on the pens. Are they drawn on or decals or what? You guys never cease to amaze me.

Dan, the pheasant is engraved and the engraving was done by Ken Nelson of Kallenshaan Woods, one of our members here.

Great idea, Roy.

Several hundred bucks, nice Christmas gift for the hubby!!

Ed, At least:wink: .....you never know until you ask.....:biggrin:

hewunch

Roy I do not normally like mixed barrels, but that is some kind of cool! Now did you use Johnny's bushings or mine? Just thinking if there is one more vendor or 3 we can plug? :biggrin:

OKLAHOMAN

Hans, Dag gum it I forgot to mention at least 2 vendors, I used your inserts to mill the blanks and as I do turn barrel to barrel I also used Johnny's bushings:wink::rolleyes::biggrin:now that I stopped laughing thanks for the complement.
Roy I do not normally like mixed barrels, but that is some kind of cool! Now did you use Johnny's bushings or mine? Just thinking if there is one more vendor or 3 we can plug? :biggrin:

Daniel

when creativity and craftsmanship combine, they produce extraordinary results. congratulations on an extraordinary pen Roy.

Top Bottom