Took a break in the Shop

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenPal

PenPal

Supposed to be rearranging the deck chairs in my Titanic Workshop and this blank kept staring at me. Its Spanish Olivewood cut the way I like them.

Had fun better than shifting excess things to another place.

Last night Wilma asked me to shave her head Chemo has caused it to commence falling out.
Six months more to go.

Kind regards Peter.

Attachments

• DSCF0002-1.jpg
    DSCF0002-1.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 301
  • DSCF0020-1.jpg
    DSCF0020-1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 203
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LeeR

Peter,

Really great looking wood on that Streamline. That was the first pen kit I made, and still a favorite. In fact, it is the only slim I make.

Wishing your wife the best. My 85 year old father-in-law went thru chemo last year, and did really well, and is cancer free today.

WillieD

Peter,

That's a magnificent pen! I just love Olive. The way it turns, looks and smells are all wonderful.

I've been through the chemo thing twice. I know how difficult it can be. We'll keep you both in our prayers.

pens by david

Peter,

Nice looking pen,But most and foremost our prays are with you and your wife.

Waiting to hear from Doc if I Have skin cancer, and what kind they took three chunks out of me last Monday..

David

All things are possible through Christ

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
G'day Peter!

Turning pens can be great therapy.

I have learned a great deal about various woods and, when I want to "escape the world" on my lathe, it is an opportunity to revisit the good times I have had, turning that particular species.

I hope your lathe gives you that same serenity, when you most need it.

Good turning, my friend!! Olive has a marvelous aroma!! Think of the things those thousand-year old branches have witnessed!!

jppensplus

Peter--My thoughts and prayers will be with your wife and you as she battles her disease----great-looking pen--the indented feature on the cap barrel really caught my eye--good job!!

TerryDowning

Supposed to be rearranging the deck chairs in my Titanic Workshop

I so identify with this!! I Almost spit the coffee out of my mouth when I read it! Thanks for the laugh!

Great looking pen!

Last night Wilma asked me to shave her head Chemo has caused it to commence falling out.
Six months more to go.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your wife.

Terry

Top Bottom