Is it too EARLY?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from maxman400

maxman400

Is it too early to post the first run of Easter Colors :confused: LOL. I got some PVC pipe the other day and decided to put all 4 colors in to a pen, and this is the end result. It looks like an Easter Egg Pen, It's a Black Chrome Cigar. It has been sanded to 1500, then one step plastic polished.
Any Comments Welcome, Thanks for looking!
And no I haven't seen any pink bunnies yet. :biggrin:

Attachments

• easter egg 014.jpg
    easter egg 014.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 135
  • easter egg 017.jpg
    easter egg 017.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 176
  • easter egg 026.jpg
    easter egg 026.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 127
  • easter egg 030.jpg
    easter egg 030.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 129
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jasontg99

Max,

That is a great looking pen. You have been busy with the segmented pens as of late. So are you trying to get a "jump" on everyone else with this easter pen?

ldb2000

Great looking pen Max . I like the colors and your segmenting works perfectly with them .
Watch out for those Pink Bunnies , they'll get you in trouble everytime ..... DAMHIKT ....:beat-up:

Last edited:

maxman400

Not trying to get a jump, Just experimenting :search::clown: with new stuff, but this will make great Easter colors.
Max,

That is a great looking pen. You have been busy with the segmented pens as of late. So are you trying to get a "jump" on everyone else with this easter pen?

broitblat

That's a good looking pen, well put together, and the colors work well together although it's a bit more pastel than I'd want to carry as my everyday pen.

-Barry

maxman400

That's a good looking pen, well put together, and the colors work well together although it's a bit more pastel than I'd want to carry as my everyday pen.

-Barry
The LOML claimed it (as if she needed another one).:rolleyes: Thanks for all of the great comments and the support.:biggrin:

maxman400

I really like it! Of course, I really like PVC pens! I just really hate sanding it!
I know what you mean, it doesn't sand to well, but with ED's help on using the skew :) I was able to get it pretty smooth with small cuts.:search: So I started at 320 (wet) and went up to 1500 then plastic polish.

Top Bottom