Toni's Yellow Roses Jr. Statesman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

This a Jr. Statesman in Toni's Yellow Roses Polymer Clay Tubes. Sanded from 600 grit, MM to 12000 and CA X4 coats. I still haven't gotten the CA glue technique down yet. Toni still did most of the work :).
Thanks for looking and have a great day !!
Doc

Attachments

• Toni's Yellow Roses Jr. Statesman.jpg
    Toni's Yellow Roses Jr. Statesman.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 451
  • Toni's Yellow Roses Jr. Statesman_1.jpg
    Toni's Yellow Roses Jr. Statesman_1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 232
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PR_Princess

Yellow isn't my favourite colour....
Well, it least it wasn't before I saw this!! What a fantastic looking pen Doc!!! Great collaboration!

Last edited:

PaulDoug

I certainly find this PC stuff fascinating. I've watched video of how to do, but I still can't figure how they get that intricate and perfect designs. Nice pen. Not one I'd carry, myself, I'd frame it and hang it on the wall.

Toni

Doc~Pen came out GREAT!!

I am not a yellow person either, that design came about for a IAP member who wanted something bright and cheerful for his friend in the hospital with cancer to cheer her up. She loved it and this design continues to brighten up peoples lives!!

wizard

"Yellow Rose of Texas".... is the reason I picked this blank from Toni. It is bright, cheerful and has special meaning in the State of Texas. I just didn't think anyone else on here was old enough to remember that song.:wink: Doc

Toni

Doc~you saying I am old:eek: we even have a beautiful yellow rose bush in the backyard for that reason, reminds me of a special friend in Texas AND I have a cousin Toni there as well. I would say this family would love to live in Texas:biggrin:

Jgrden

Doc~you saying I am old:eek: we even have a beautiful yellow rose bush in the backyard for that reason, reminds me of a special friend in Texas AND I have a cousin Toni there as well. I would say this family would love to live in Texas:biggrin:
Good, We have our house up for sale. Only $139,500.00.:wink:

Jgrden

We would move in a heartbeat if my husband could find work.
What does he do. Maybe I will find him a job so that you can move. I will search the papers, look on-line and visit establishments that he might be interested in.

Freethinker

This a Jr. Statesman in Toni's Yellow Roses Polymer Clay Tubes. Sanded from 600 grit, MM to 12000 and CA X4 coats. I still haven't gotten the CA glue technique down yet. ......
Thanks for looking and have a great day !!

wizard;

I have ordered some similar blanks from Toni....

...do you have any tips for me or special techniques that you used as it applies to sanding the blanks??

Do the different colors of clay ten to "smudge" into one another? Do you take any special precautions such as wiping down the blanks frequently? I am assuming they were dry sanded. Did you wipe down between each grit with DNA? Water? Dry cloth?

Any tips you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Your millefiori pens look fantastic, and I do not want to mess mine up by taking the wrong approach to sanding.

thanks,

Dan Blaylock

Top Bottom