Tonights Menu

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from splinter99

splinter99

A couple of food "Infused" pens tonight.

For an appetizer we have a delicious European pen with dried split peas cast in creamy white alumilite, finished with a delicate ca sauce
foodpens-06_editedMedium.jpg

A real scorcher
For those who prefer things hot and spicy we have a European style pen with made with dried home grown cayenne peppers, quenched in creamy alumilite and topped with a delicate ca finish
foodpens-01_editedMedium.jpg

Bon Appetite!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rpearson

These are insanely well done!:eek: I must say I like the split pea one the best. They both look to be perfectly created and finished. For some reason the hot pepper one just doesn't quite do it for me. Maybe it's just my brain trying to process hot peppers in "milk"??? Maybe a different color background would strike me better???

Very innovative thinking!
(what else is in your garden??? :biggrin:)

hewunch

I like both and let me say, I am VERY glad you put CA over the pepper one, I would hate for a customer to use a pen then scratch their eye and .... OOOOOWOOWOWOWOWOWWO :eek:

glycerine

Very nice! I have some dehydrated habaneros I've been thinking about casting. No problem with the dried peppers trying to "rehydrate" by soaking up the resin and thus expanding while the resin is curing? I always thought this may mess things up.

Top Bottom