TONI, DAWN, ED NEED MORE BLANKS!!!!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from pensmyth

pensmyth

Got my order today and rushed right out to the shop to get to work. Its addicting I NEED MORE!!!!!!

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 234
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 318
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 179
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Toni

Andy~you bought the Yellow rose with Swallowtail Jr.Gent tubes!! I was hoping I would get to see what it would look like, its gorgeous!! so vibrant!!! I am very happy that you are addicted:biggrin:

Whats going to happen to this pen?

Phunky_2003

Wow thats beautiful. Wish I could afford to make some more orders with Ed and Dawn. Since I had my heart attack I can afford my meds and this hobby. Seeing those sure makes me wanna try some. Beautiful work on your pen. And Toni those blanks are awesome, I've droooled over them at exotic blanks. Fantastic stuff!

pensmyth

Andy~you bought the Yellow rose with Swallowtail Jr.Gent tubes!! I was hoping I would get to see what it would look like, its gorgeous!! so vibrant!!! I am very happy that you are addicted:biggrin:

Whats going to happen to this pen?

I made the mistake of showing it to the wife...right now I'm hiding in the garage waiting for her to go to bed :biggrin:

This pen will stay in my private collection. It is just to nice to sell. It will sit right next to my Jeff Powell scroll sawed leaf pen. Yours will be number one Jeff's been bumped to second place.......

I will be anxiously waiting for more blanks to show up on Dawn & Ed's site from you. Awesome work Toni!

ThomJ

I'm waiting impatiently for 2 of Toni's blanks that are in the mail. My daughter saw the pics of them, and says she has them sold already.

Toni

This pen will stay in my private collection. It is just to nice to sell. It will sit right next to my Jeff Powell scroll sawed leaf pen. Yours will be number one Jeff's been bumped to second place.......

I will be anxiously waiting for more blanks to show up on Dawn & Ed's site from you. Awesome work Toni!

Great as Jeff hunts me down and chops off my hands so I can never make another tube again... I need that kid on Simpsons that makes that awful laugh, Ralphie..HAHA..

thank you again!!

Russianwolf

Great looking pen.

First of all they are very nice, eye catching. Secondly, I am :confused:. where did you get those from?
are the the only ones you've got?

Toni makes the blanks and they are available through Exoticblanks.com when they aren't sold out. Each is hand made, so no two will ever be identical.

pensmyth

First of all they are very nice, eye catching. Secondly, I am :confused:. where did you get those from?
are the the only ones you've got?

IAP member Toni makes them and they were sold through Exotic Blanks web site. I have a feeling she'll be making/selling more. This was the second batch they have sold of her blanks.

phillywood

Great looking pen.

Toni makes the blanks and they are available through Exoticblanks.com when they aren't sold out. Each is hand made, so no two will ever be identical.

IAP member Toni makes them and they were sold through Exotic Blanks web site. I have a feeling she'll be making/selling more. This was the second batch they have sold of her blanks.

Thank you guys for calrifications.

Buzzzz4

Got mine today and already finished the yellow swallowtail sierra. They are beautiful. I was lucky enough to get 5 sets! Yours looks great!

Top Bottom