Todd's ugly pen special

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ToddMR

ToddMR

So this is a long click tube that I used a blue casting on that went wrong and you could see all kinds of brass tube. So while at work I start going through my desk drawer and I found a disposable pen that fit in there snug and the bottom screwed on to keep it tight in there. This thing is ugly, but what a cheap $5 pen lol. It writes good too. LMAO. I took it over to my wife who works here too and she said it was "UGLY". I told her "See if I give you anything again!" hahaha!

I just thought this would be fun to share. Too bad I don't have a cap to put on here. Now if someone asks me if I have a $5 pen I will whip this out to give them lmao.

uglypen.jpg

seamus7227

So this is a long click tube that I used a blue casting on that went wrong and you could see all kinds of brass tube. So while at work I start going through my desk drawer and I found a disposable pen that fit in there snug and the bottom screwed on to keep it tight in there. This thing is ugly, but what a cheap $5 pen lol. It writes good too. LMAO. I took it over to my wife who works here too and she said it was "UGLY". I told her "See if I give you anything again!" hahaha!

I just thought this would be fun to share. Too bad I don't have a cap to put on here. Now if someone asks me if I have a $5 pen I will whip this out to give them lmao.

View attachment 58606

Now that...Is a great idea!!!thanks for sharing:rotfl:

Jgrden

Thank you for sharing. I stuck my neck out once and had it confirmed that my pen was ugly. Yours is not that bad but a wonderful learning example.

Top Bottom