Todays Projects made with BEAUTIFUL Toni Blanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from 65GTMustang

65GTMustang

I made these Sierra and Jr. pens from Toni's Beautiful PC Blanks today.

Attachments

• Toni blank pens.jpg
    Toni blank pens.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 610
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

A serious investment you have there! But with the super blanks, I'm thinking these will be moving quickly to make the cha-ching to invest in some more!!!

Scott (purty purty purty) B

Marko50

Toni makes an incredible blank and your turning skills truly inspire me! You've clearly raised the bar for the rest of us!

65GTMustang

Ed.....
I noticed that when assembling the pens but thought I would do them this way so that the top and bottom would be going in the same direction with the cap posted during use. I figure more people see the pen during use then when it is stashed away.
Perhaps I should keep with the assembly as normal???

All......
thanks for the nice comment's.

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Last edited:

sschering

Now correct me if I'm wrong but the Jr II (and family) have a smaller end cap then the nib end by about 0.032"

When I was assembling my PC set (and it looks amazing!) the body only fit one way because of the taper. I have my wife's done so the butterflies all go the same when posted although I will admit that was not intentional. I had assembled the cap first without thinking about the lower tube orientation only allowing one direction.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but the Jr II (and family) have a smaller end cap then the nib end by about 0.032"

When I was assembling my PC set (and it looks amazing!) the body only fit one way because of the taper. I have my wife's done so the butterflies all go the same when posted although I will admit that was not intentional. I had assembled the cap first without thinking about the lower tube orientation only allowing one direction.

You are very right about the Jr. Gent 2 being smaller at the cap end.

The gent itself is tapered but others in that class are not. Also do not be afraid to use other compatible kits on there as well.

As I covered in this thread The Dragon Sceptre; Gent tube conversion. it is quiet simple to move between compatible kits with her tubes.

There are lots of kits that have the same size tubes too. I love that size and make almost all of my pens from this platform. Great article Ed.

Top Bottom