Todays output

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

Getting ready for spring shows, these have always been a steller seller for me.
I cut and tubed 25 of these a few days ago and finished these 14 today...

IMG_2272.jpg

IMG_2274.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

aggromere

I love it when you post pics. Your pens are always amazing, even if they are pencils and I'm jealous of your photo skills.

johncrane

Your keeping very busy Roy! they all look great too, my pick of the bunch would be the second last pen in the second photo its a beautiful wood blank, could you tell us more about it please.

OKLAHOMAN

John that's a blank from Bill at Arizona Silhouette a while ago, a Stablized Maple burl dyed green, it had many very small inclusions that I filled with turquoise dust.

Your keeping very busy Roy! they all look great too, my pick of the bunch would be the second last pen in the second photo its a beautiful wood blank, could you tell us more about it please.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I've got a couple of those, but never tried them yet. Those look cool though Roy.

What happened to the bottom left one? Trim it a bit much? :eek::tongue:

OKLAHOMAN

And the prize goes to Steven, I was waiting for someone to notice, thats why I lined it up first. I didn't follow one of my own rules:redface: when drilling ALL BLANKS, never drill all the way through give yourself about 1/4 inch...But I installed the components and it seems to work fine but it won't be sold,it is my new shop pencil....[

quote=skiprat;1160484]I've got a couple of those, but never tried them yet. Those look cool though Roy.

What happened to the bottom left one? Trim it a bit much? :eek::tongue:[/quote]

OKLAHOMAN

yes and no

They are bk. chrome and there are no scratches except the plunger on the 1st pen and as explained on the post before yours thats not for sale and is my new shop pencil.

Very nice Roy.

Are the black ones black chrome or what? They look like they are scratched in places or is that just the pic?

wizard

Roy, You have been busy!! Beautiful set of pencils!!!..Really like the black chrome. I'm sure they will sell fast.Thank you for showing! Regards, Doc

Top Bottom