Today's offering

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from darbytee

Status
Not open for further replies.

darbytee

Well, I keep trying and I kinda sorta think I might be getting a little bit of my touch back (not that there was ever that much to begin with). Here's one I did this morning after my exam (which I barely passed due to spending all my non-family time in the shop this weekend!). It's an Australian burl Jr Gent, red mallee I believe. For some reason I didn't label these and I can't find the invoice from when I bought them. As always, critiques are welcome and thanks for looking. I'll be working on a photo set up this weekend.

2005222174923_mal.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Wow Darby, that looks great! The fit of the pices looks good to my eye. Plus it has a nice shine to it, and the wood is beautiful!

Oh, wait, I see a BIG flaw in it. Man, I can't believe you missed that one! Oh well, looks like it's a scrapper. I'll tell you what, you can just drop it in the mail to me...this way you won't have to keep staring at the "flaw". I know, very thoughtful of me, isn't it? :)

Great job!

Tom McMillan

Fred that looks great!!! Hey, if you lost the invoice---doesn't that mean it's a free pen?? Hey, about the exam---what's more important Pens? or exams? Well, of course, weeeee know the answer don't we???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom