From today

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from USNGSCS

USNGSCS

I've been going through a tough time professionally and personally lately, so I haven't been able to turn as often as I like. I did get some much needed "me" time today and this Patrizio is the result. Olivewood with chrome, finished with CA. C and C welcome. Glad to be back.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 197

SDB777

Glad your back! We all need some 'me time', and you should always make room for it...everyday. Just to get away from stress.....(starting to sound like a shrink...eck:eek:)

I'm not sure...the photo doesn't look like the timber or the hardware your talking about? Kind of looks to be Maple on black.....

Scott (supposed to rain) B

Nice looking pen you have there but as Scott said it doesn't fit your description. I like the Patrizio style but wish they had put a Parker refill in it.

USNGSCS

I agree, that is probably not the best photo, hopefully this new one will show it off better. One thing I don't like about the Patrizio is there is so much black in the hardware, it tends to overwhelm the rest. PSI has a new line of Patrizio pen that gets rid of the black for titanium or some other metal and I am excited to get some of those kits. As far as the wood goes, when I bought it it was labeled African Olivewood. I will admit however I am no wood expert and if the package was mislabeled it is likely I would not know it. Thanks for the C and C. Like I said I am glad to be back.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 107
Top Bottom