titan pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OLDMAN5050

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
here is a Titan pen from HUT dressed in cocobolo. for my Son's commander at the Nashville Police Dept. comments welcome. I know my photo skills lack a lot.

Attachments

• cocobolo titan.JPG
    cocobolo titan.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 336
  • cocobolo uncapped.JPG
    cocobolo uncapped.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 236
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Timebandit

Well i just looked and it seems he must have bought these from Hut,who labels them AS Titan,but this is an El Grande produced by Berea.Sorry,but it is,just different name.I had never heard the name Titan before,but i make htese El Grandes quite frequiently.Same Pen.

Justin

This pen isnt a Titan though.Its an El Grande.

Looks good though

Looks like a Titan to me...

Jgrden

Ask your son to cut the tree down in front of that speed sign outside of town. It is a money maker for the town because you cannot see the sign until you pass it.

Just kidding.

Lenny

Well you call it what you want. It is still a Titan from HUT products all sellers do have their own names for kits

Well, if I can call it what I want ... I think I'll call it "Mine"! :biggrin:

Nice pen! :)

Does Cocobolo ever bother you? Rash? :eek: Difficulty breathing? :eek:
Waking up hours later on the floor aqnd you don't know how you got there? :biggrin:

Me either ... ummm ... other than the rash. Haven't tried turning it again snce having a bad reaction. Watch out when turning it! :)

SGM Retired

David, looks like a slimline to me but who's asking me. Must be nice to have all that retirement $$ to buy nice wood, and I did all that work on your carbide tool and what did I get out of it, buy you lunch. What are friends for but to beat up on. Louis and Keith, I can't believe you both think this pen is great??? Did he pay you off or something? OK David, that sure is a very, very nice pen. Gary

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
Gary I had to get something for listining to your bull for a few hours. got the handle glued in nice tool thanks.........

Top Bottom