Tired

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from tankerman

tankerman

Hi yall
Well I have been turning pens for a couple years now and I am getting tired of turning the same ol same ol... Don't get me wrong their is nothing wrong with the normal pens i'm just tired making them... So I sumit my new style... ANYTHING goes
What do yall think.... GOOD or BAD let me know
thanks

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 281
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OldReg

Awesome! Very creative too!

I like everything about it. If the curves were not so dramatic, and the pen was a little longer I might use something like that, pretty often, for fun.

tankerman

Awesome! Very creative too!

If the curves were not so dramatic, and the pen was a little longer I might use something like that, pretty often, for fun.
Thanks
I started doing the curves from the beginning I FEEL the pen before I sand it to make sure it fits my hand.. Very cumfy to wright with

i thank yall for the comments.. I will have more to come ...I have blanks glued up now and waiting to turn them tomorow

Last edited:

tankerman

sorry I relized how bad the first pic was ... It looks like the pen is only 3 in long... This is a regular length pen using a cross transmission and nib.. I only used a friction polish after mm...
hope yall like

Attachments

• 004-crop.jpg
    004-crop.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 129

seamus7227

Thats different! Nice job, but if you are getting bored, why not try your hand at cast things in resin?! That is very challenging and may open new doors for ya!

tankerman

Thats different! Nice job, but if you are getting bored, why not try your hand at cast things in resin?! That is very challenging and may open new doors for ya!

I'm not getting board with pens just I find the kits are too bla for me.. I have done some casting before and i'll probly do some more ,but for now i;m letting my mind go wild...

Top Bottom