Time to Write series!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalepenkala

Dalepenkala

These are some new pens from our "Time To Write" series. Rather than posting a lot of indevidual pix I just kinda lined them up an took a quick shot of the dials.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 760
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

turncrazy43

Fantastic set of time pens. Second the questions of the source of the faces?

Dalepenkala

Nice going Dale. Really cool looking pens. Hope things are going well.
BTW, Muller watch faces are on ebay for $300+.:biggrin:
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Thanks much Don! I have in the neiborhood of 12-15 mullers, half a dozen Rolex and Brietling dials in stock not to mention 3-4 dozen other dials. Omega, tags, longings, ext... I'm always buying dials when ever I have some money and can get the dials at a halfways decent price.

Marko50

A true delight!

Dale, my eyes have now suffered damage due to the brilliance of your watch parts pen. There is no word in the English vocabulary, especially mine, that can explain how amazing these pieces of art work and craftsmanship are. What a joy to look at!

Please keep up the great work and never be bashful about posting! I think it's fair to say we all enjoy your work!:):rolleyes:

Dalepenkala

Dale, my eyes have now suffered damage due to the brilliance of your watch parts pen. There is no word in the English vocabulary, especially mine, that can explain how amazing these pieces of art work and craftsmanship are. What a joy to look at!

Please keep up the great work and never be bashful about posting! I think it's fair to say we all enjoy your work!:):rolleyes:

Thank you Mark! It's much appreciated!

TBCbushings

Just WOW!! I really like that set of pens! I have one question...When I CA over parts and then cast, I get a shiny reflection where the CA is and am not sure how to get rid of it. What am I doing wrong?!?!?!?!?

Last edited:

Dalepenkala

Just WOW!! I really like that set of pens! I have one question...When I CA over parts and then cast, I get a shiny reflection where the CA is and am not sure how to get rid of it. What am I doing wrong?!?!?!?!?

Thank you Brian. Not sure what you mean by ca over the parts means. These are all cast in resin.

Dalepenkala

I am planning to go to Baltimore and see how that show is. It was real eyeopener going to one of these shows that is for sure. Your watch part pens sure drew allot of attention.

Yes the shows are very interesting to go to. Hopefully the weather is better there than in Philly. I no the weather on Sunday had an effect on the Sunday attendance!

Bob and I will be going together to the Baltimore show.

We'll see ya there!

Top Bottom