Tigress Cambridge FP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from 76winger

76winger

This is pen I completed just about a month ago and I'm just now getting caught up so I can share it with everyone. It's a Cambridge Sterling Silver & Gold TN Fountain Pen wrapped with a Tigress Italian acrylic which I completed on October 28th. Both the tubes and the inside of the blanks were painted white to help "illuminate" it.

The blank was a "Freebie Yippee" blank provided by Ed & Dawn with either the same order as the pen itself or another order from earlier in the year. Regardless, I thought it looked like a good fit for the component set and think the end result came out really spectacular, as it just glows and shimmers in the light. :eek: Thanks guys for the wonderful freebie blank!

Comments welcome as always.

Unfortunately, it also shows some slight crackling under the surface on the finial end of the main body. Probably not noticed unless I pointed it out, but because I see it I'll just have KEEP THIS ONE FOR MYSELF!!! :wink:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

76winger

Thanks guys, yeah this one really really pops with a vibrant color. I'll have to put some of those in my next blank order.

Top Bottom