Ti. Gold Cigar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wolftat

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
This is a Ti. Gold cigar pen like the title says. It is made with Crystal Clear Alumilite and something mixed in with it. Other than micromesh to 12000, there is nothing else done to this pen. Can anyone guess what is in the resin?

Attachments

• IMG_2568.jpg
    IMG_2568.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_2576.jpg
    IMG_2576.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Bob and Chuck, I want you both to relax and not worry about the bills. The way I handled it was I took the bill from Bob and sent it to Chuck. That should make everyone happy...Right???????? Right????????? No??????

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
A few got close, it is something shredded. This is the first one I have ever seen of its type. It is shredded money, but the colors are because it is shredded Canadian money. It is shredded finer than the US money I am used to, so it packs a little bit denser naturally. I have a feeling that more will be showing up in the near future.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
A few got close, it is something shredded. This is the first one I have ever seen of its type. It is shredded money, but the colors are because it is shredded Canadian money. It is shredded finer than the US money I am used to, so it packs a little bit denser naturally. I have a feeling that more will be showing up in the near future.

Cool blanks Neil ! I'd like to have one of those .

Top Bottom