Thunderstorm pens!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SDB777

SDB777

Rainy days equal fun times! Yup, thunderstorm just passed by and the rain is still coming down.

On my last order from www.timberbits.com I decided to get something different. Something that would really show off a piece of timber or even poly resin. The Executive Long Clicker seemed to be just the thing. With the tube measuring 4.105" in length, drilling was fun(I drill on the lathe).

Executive Gold Long Clicker wearing an experimental three color blank:

Executive Chrome Trivalent Long Clicker wearing a piece of Eastern Red Cedar crosscut blank:

And finally a trusted kit....Sierra Gold/Chrome Trivalent wearing a Halloween blank:

Thanks for looking! Comments and/or critiques are more then welcome!

Scott (no lawn mowing today either...ahhhhh) B

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

The long clicker is my favorite click kit. I've used one for over 2 years, and it still works as good as the 1st day I used it. if you're going to do many of them, get yourself a colt 3/8 bit.

And that's a cool experiment. I wish my experiments came out that good. But I got to go with the cedar as my favorite of the group.

SDB777

Thanks everyone....I gotta admit, the Eastern Red Cedar stuff rules! Thanks for the tip on the Colt drill bit too Bob!!! It would have to be easier then chucking that stubby bit short in the chuck.....

Maybe the grass will stay wet the rest of the day:bananen_smilies008:

Scott (can ya tell I don't wanna mow the grass) B

Top Bottom