The Thrill Of The Hunt

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from W.Y.

W.Y.

I have been waiting for this parcel to arrive and it finally came this afternoon so I tried out a couple.
These are made from the new kits that PSI cannot keep in stock. On the last back order there was a limit of 10 per customer . I only ordered six because this is my first try with this kit and I am now wishing I had ordered the 10 lot limit. More are supposed to be available in May.
I am totally delighted with this kit. There are way more parts to it than any other kit but by watching the video and following printed instructions it was no big problem . After the first one it's a piece of cake.
They cost a little more than making them from scratch but to see them in the hand it is well worth it to me for the Click top mechanism, Parker style refill and lifetime guaranteed powder coated upscale 24 K gold plating . The picture certainly doesn't do justice to these pens.
It took me longer to take the pictures of these two than it did to make them. I must have taken 50 pictures in order to choose one because I could not get the natural gold color to show right . I am wondering if it has anything to do with the powder coated finish.

I made one in acrylic Lava Bright Crush-Camouflage and one in deer antler

359949315.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldb2000

Great job William , they look fantastic . I just ordered one of the Apollo Infinity kits tonight and was going to order a few of the chrome cartridge kits but they are out of stock till May , oh well I guess it's such a terrible kit that they felt ashamed to stock too many of them :wink:

J

jackrichington

I've made these in gold & chrome and the gel parker is great..

W.Y.

Real nice William, How does it compare to the real casings?

I have made dozens with real casings and I doubt if I will make any more. These just look so much better . The picture does not do them justice.

Don Farr

Those look great and thanks for the review. I have been wondering about those kits. Out till May huh.:frown:

Top Bottom