three uglies

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bitshird

bitshird

First let me apologize for the lousy picture, I was in a big hurry to get these in with a package to Neil (wolftat) for the freedom pens, left to right Spalted Maple courtesy of Akbar24601, on a satin gold slimline middle pen is a satin gold slimline in Zebra wood and far right is a gunmetal Anelli I think it's also called a roadster done in Brazilian Ebony, all were finished with CA turned between centers :cool:with a carbide scraper :biggrin: on a metal lathe.:eek:
OK go ahead and dog pile me, I deserve it :clown:

Attachments

• FPP1.jpg
    FPP1.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 291
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kirkfranks

OK to the Elite here they may not be the best.
To the folks where they will end up at it will be a great reminder of the support we have for our fighting folks. I am sure they will be greatfully received.
Thanks for sending them.

No dog pile needed

bitshird

Ken,they look pretty good to me,Don't think I'd tell the people who recieve them they are ugly.

Bill the pens aren't too bad, I just haven't done any slimlines in a long time :), but those are the worst pictures I think I've ever posted, I mean them is uglier pictures than bubba jims graduashun pics, (bubba was 36 when he graduated the 4th grade).:rolleyes: and that was a social promotion.

I kind of like the Anelli/Roadster, it's not a bad kit, it's about the same as a comfort with out the rubber, seems to have a little bit different clip, I wish I could send all of our guys and gals Jr Gents or Retros, so many have given so much to and for us.

Top Bottom