Three for three of me!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Janster

Janster

The Summer Extravaganza is the first pen contest that I have entered
here on IAP or anywhere. The first was the Slimline venue and I was quite fortunate to actually win that as there were some reply nice pens entered.
Moving on the the Ballpoint competition I just squeaked out 3rd place and I am pleased with that also. Answering some ?s, I sent the parts out to be powder coated. I actually traded a couple of bullet pens for the work so I got out inexpensively, I like to barter.
I was hoping against hope in the casting venue as I just started casting not too long ago, thanks to "Its Virgil". Being up against the BEST is quite a challenge but I hung in there for another 3rd place ranking.
I congratulate all the winner in all the venues and also all the folks that entered. I thought there would be many more pens entered in every venue?
The chairmen that worked the Extravaganza did a great job. Thanks to the IAP in general and to all that worked so diligently to bring this event to fruition. Too, thanks to the folks that donated the prizes and to those who casted their votes my way! We need more players in these event to keep them going. All the past winners that displayed their pens inspired me to compete. Even though I am relatively new at this game I figured I'd accept the challenge. Thanks and be well.....Jan

Attachments

• DSC_0102.jpg
    DSC_0102.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 158
  • DSC_0122.jpg
    DSC_0122.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 154
  • DSC_0115.jpg
    DSC_0115.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 174
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Well, great work from your part and well deserved wins...!

I don't have all the answers but, when it comes to games, competitions, events, challenges of this sort of nature, there are 4 types of people, the ones that love playing, those that keep saying, "next time", those that wouldn't care less and those that like to created/run the games, is nothing new about where I fit in but, I have also a little of all the above syndromes, it all depend of the "mood" and that is not so much something that we can always control...!:redface:

As I said before, I don't have all the answers but, I would like to, I could do with some of them, in certain things I do or try to do so, I keep searching...!:)

Cheers
George

Top Bottom