015.JPG

016.JPG

017.JPG

018.JPG

019.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

InvisibleMan

Looks good! I like the background.

Is the section from the green and purple pen from the same blank as the body? Cool to be able to separate it like that if it is. I like the contrast.

seamus7227

Thanks!
I really like how it feels in my hand, too.

you know, I really look forward to seeing what new pens you've made, very well done........BUUUUT

That should be followed up with "....so to speak."

what a priceless out of context, sorry.

Last edited:

watch_art

I don't know why I didn't give specifics in the original post. :)
The brown/white is PR from Bsea.
The goldish one is called retro gold from... one of those pen sites that also sells blanks.
The green/purple is rhino plastic from PSI. This is the second rhino plastic I've turned and it's definitely PR. The first one was more like acrylic and felt much sturdier - like regular acrylic.

Brooks803

Ok Bob...no more phone a friend casting help! Looks too much like something I did.

I still don't see brown in it though. I see white mixed with black and some purple, could just be me though.:question:

BSea

Ok Bob...no more phone a friend casting help! Looks too much like something I did.
What can I say, I had a good teacher. :wink:

I still don't see brown in it though. I see white mixed with black and some purple, could just be me though.:question:
It's actually a translucent black with some brown mixed in. I was trying for a coffee & cream look (Shawn's Idea). I wasn't too crazy about it out of the mold, but I sure like the way it turned out.

Last edited:

SDB777

Been a busy week for you and all these fine writting instruments your making! Hope to see some of them next weekend at the meeting!?!?!?

Scott (ain't fat ended, but I'm getting there) B

Top Bottom