Three more in my Collection

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Smitty37

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I received three more pens today, done for my collection by James Henson a.k.a. Phunky_2003. I think he did a really first class job on these. He provided the blanks and I believe he might have made the silmar 41 blanks himself. Some how I managed to lose the caption on the third pic
it will be changed when I get a chance to re-edit it. -- done

Attachments

• JAMESHENSON2.jpg
    JAMESHENSON2.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 355
  • JAMESHENSON3-1.jpg
    JAMESHENSON3-1.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 298
  • JAMESHENSON1.jpg
    JAMESHENSON1.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

Smitty you are really starting to amass quite a collection. These last three will fit in quite well with your others. I really like that Cigar.

Phunky_2003

I was just about to PM you to see if they arrived yet.

I apologize for the delay in sending them. The weather here has been causing serious issues with my CA finish. I made about 3 sets of blanks for the cigar before I got a finish I liked.

Glad you like them.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Thanks

I was just about to PM you to see if they arrived yet.

I apologize for the delay in sending them. The weather here has been causing serious issues with my CA finish. I made about 3 sets of blanks for the cigar before I got a finish I liked.

Glad you like them.

Well when you got the final finish done it is spectacular. I am partial to wood anyway so that cigar is one of my favorites....Not that the other two aren't really nice additions to my collection. They are great.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Well not exactly

You're getting quite a collection. Starting a museum?

No museum but visitors to my home are shown the collection and as soon as I figure out where and how I want to display them they will be on show for visitors as soon as they come in. I used to have my toy soldiers on display but I have moved them now. I have a place but 5 foot long display cases are hard to find for a price an normal human being can afford.

Top Bottom