Three for charity

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Brian G

Brian G

Each year one of my brothers assists with a charity auction to raise money for Toys for Tots in a financially depressed, rural area. Last year, I donated a pen and keychain that brought way more than I expected. This year, I donated these:

Donation1.jpg

The ones on the left and right will sell as a set. The component sets are Arrows from Classic Nib (thanks, Roy! :)), each paired with a PR blank from two of my first three custom pours. I'm playing to a crowd, which explains the Green and Gold and what I'm calling "Motion Red and White". I hope they net more than the Badgers did points in the BigTen title game. :redface:

The middle one is a Deer Hunter Bolt Action and commercial camouflage. It's a big hunting area, so I expect there will be some competition in the bidding.

They changed from a live auction to a silent auction, which my brother thinks was a mistake. I do, too. There's nothing better than a live auction to inflate bids, especially when deep-pocketed siblings just gotta have that one of a kind trinket and don't dare let the the other sibling win. They'll at least have to meet my reserve.

Thanks for looking!

Top Bottom