Thought I give this a try...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from moke

moke

I have never posted any photographs before, there are so many awesome pens on this site, I felt my pens were too simple. But I thought I might give it a "shot'. Majestic Junior is one of my favorite kits....Please give me some feed back....good and bad...that will help me learn.
Mike aka: Moke

Attachments

• Majjr110-2.jpg
    Majjr110-2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 316
  • Majjr110-3.jpg
    Majjr110-3.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 324
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
It appears you even matched the grain at the centerband. Finish is great, all looks good!!

From the picture, your wood MIGHT be a little proud at the clip--but pictures CAN be misleading.

Keep posting!!

bitshird

Mike there is nothing too simple about that pen, I like it a lot!! and you photo skills are far better than mine. let's see some more of your "simple" work

darrin1200

That is a beautiful pen.
Burls are anything but simple. I have a nasty tendancy to blow a chunk off the side of mine when impatience gets the better of me.

No one should ever fear that their best efforts are unworthy.

moke

Thanks everyone for the comments. You are all very kind. I will post more photos in the future. I must say, if you like the way the pen looks, it was solely because of the great help and advice I recieved from people on this site.
Mike aka: Moke

lorbay

Awesome, just bloody awesome thats all I have to say about that. But why did you take so long to post.

Lin.

Top Bottom