Thin Blue Line

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from firewhatfire

firewhatfire

I tried my hand at pouring a blank representing the thin blue line police officers use. I was not exceedingly happy with it. So I segmented one that I like a little better. Let me know what yall think about them and thanks for looking.
thinblueline002.jpg

thinblueline003.jpg

JrGentII003.jpg

JrGentII002.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

I like them both also, but I agree with Monty that the second one "pops" a little more.

hewunch

I like the first better, simply because it is more similar to what you are actually representing. Now from a design standpoint, I like the second better.

KiltedGunn

Local Chapter Leader
I have to agree with Hans...for your goal, the first is better IMHO but the second one is really sharp as well. Almost sci-fi-esque! :cool:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I think it worked out fantastic. I can't decide on a preferrance so, they will be equal for me. Nice job Phil. If I may, please get some plastic polich. Those fine scratches in the reflection are bugging me a little.:biggrin: Takes away from your fine work.:wink:

firewhatfire

The black always shows more. I keep working o my finish, maybe someday it will work. Plus that may have had something to do with being in a hurry to take my nap. :)

wiset1

I honestly like the first one best! There's just something about it that speaks to me. A bit of truth I guess. Yup, I like it!

Top Bottom