They Do Exist!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Toni

I have seen it with my own two eyes yes:wink:Green Roses do exist at least they do in the Polymer Clay world I live in.:biggrin:

Its been a while since I have posted any of my work. I hope you enjoy looking at my work. I love making them!! Thanks Gary for turning it, you ARE the best.

1_DSC01249_copy.jpg

1_DSC01248_copy.jpg

simomatra

Absolutely stunning work Toni. yes there are some green roses in the world but they are rare. Another way to achieve is to place a cut white flower in water steeped in green food colouring. The white rose will suck up the colour and Walla you have a green rose. I have one rose that starts out lime green and then turns to white. I do show roses for a hobby.

CaptG

Toni, it was an honor being able to turn and finish those blanks for you. I thought I was getting good at pc blanks until I had Toni's blanks in my hands. A humbling experience. And I can testify, the black rose pen will knock your sox off. It was by far my favorite. A little hint, sterling silver....

robutacion

WOW! Those are awesome Toni.
Black roses does sound good

Next week I will show a black rose pen:eek::biggrin::cool:

Man, those are always over the top. Love the green on it, maybe black ones next?

Thank you for all the complements!!

Ha.... I would like to see that one...!:eek::wink::)

<<<Black roses>>>....????? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

But then... , I got Mr.CaptG saying..."And I can testify, the black rose pen will knock your sox off. It was by far my favorite. A little hint, sterling silver....!" so OK, I got a clue but, seeing roses in a black pen/background...??? yeah, that I would like to see Toni...!

However, knowing your ability with this type of materials, I reckon is not much you can't do...! I still want to see it, tough...!:wink::biggrin:

Cheers
George

rkimery

Passed Away May 3, 2022
In Memoriam
I have seen it with my own two eyes yes:wink:Green Roses do exist at least they do in the Polymer Clay world I live in.:biggrin:

Its been a while since I have posted any of my work. I hope you enjoy looking at my work. I love making them!! Thanks Gary for turning it, you ARE the best.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Always enjoy looking at your work Toni! Great job here. Smooth turn Gary!
Randy

Katya

It's always a delight to see your artistry, Toni! I was on your site just yesterday, hunting for the elusive black roses<g>. They're hard to forget once you've seen them. Waiting with baited breath for your next pics!
Cheers
Catherine

Toni

Hello Toni, great to see you here, and WOW!!! I want green roses!!!!! Amos:):)

Amos ~ so great to see you!! I have sure missed our phone calls. I hope you and your family are well. Thank you so much for the complement

Gary you make me blush!! Thank you.

I promise black roses next week

Top Bottom