These two sold....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mick

mick

as soon as I put em on the table.
I finished up these two the night before the show last weekend. Didn't even set up the photo tent and take pics. That's why they are just so so.

Anyway the first is one of Karls weird resins and the second is one of RonMc's cross blanks I did up as a closed end.

200842514615_woodresin.jpg

20084251518_closecross.jpg

Funny story behind the Cross pen. I sold one at Easter to a Pastor from Cullman. Turns out that he's Connie's cousins pastor. Said cousin saw the pen and his wife approaches us at the show and wants to buy another. Of course I sold it...discounted just a bit for family. Everyones happy They got pens! I've got money I'm happy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

karlkuehn

Banned
Dang! That's a cool looking pen! I didn't even recognize it as one of my blanks at first! hehe...matter of fact I still don't recognize it! Was that a Stellar Cast or Earth Cast? I really wish I had a better system in place to denote who I sold what to. :(:D

Great looking pens Mike!

Edit:

Aha! I was able to look it up! That was one of the "Earth Cast - Tierra Del Fuego" ones. I need to make more of those! I got so caught up in the 'Simbawa' stuff and haven't turned one of the newer Tierras.

Wow, if I do say so myself! heh [:I][:p][8D]

mick

Karl, it was one of the Earth cast Tierra Del Fuego. I wish I had taken a better picture but sale is a sale.....lol

Craps I shoulda read the entire post before I replied!
Anyway I've got a Green Beer Bog on the lathe now. It's gonna be a Baron and I've got one of your Magma Cast drilled and painted ready for a closed end Baron. I'll take better pictures this time!

Top Bottom