These pens save my "bacon"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wood-of-1kind

wood-of-1kind

The majority of the pens that I make to sell are of the "entry" level variety. I do mostly craft shows as opposed to "art" shows. Personally I find it easier to sell $40 pens versus those others in much higher price brackets (I do offer pens that I have sold for $300+).

Have recently added these as my $40 entry level pens. And for those that followed my "bacon" tray pen display from a previous thread, I made some slight modifications to the display and voilla here they are. Although these pens do not keep me and the familly well fed, they are an easy way of supporting the hobby. Let me know what "morsels" (pens of course) help you to supplement your income?:)

P1010003.JPG

P1010002.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Mike, somehow I must have missed the firsr "Bacon Tray" display. That's thinking outside the box. Nice set of pens for $100:rolleyes:......I mean $40:biggrin:

wood-of-1kind

All of my sales so far have been Slimlines for $20-$35 depending on how over the top the work was. Those are killer pens for a $40 starting point.

Thank you. My market here (urban center) in Canada will support these as well as slimlines at the $40 starting point. A little "mix" of verbal marketing also helps to seal the deal.

Top Bottom