These are beauties!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ladycop322

ladycop322

Seamus casted the coral skin for me, as I found this snake on a police call and thought it would make great pens! I was right!

These are awesome, if I say so myself LOL :cool:

Jr. Antony Rollerball and .30 cal bolt action

Attachments

• coral.jpg
    coral.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 315
  • coral1.jpg
    coral1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 468
  • coral2.jpg
    coral2.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 250
  • coral3.jpg
    coral3.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 325
  • coral4.jpg
    coral4.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fay Prozora

Those are beautiful pens! Wish mine were that nice but I do turn halfway decent pens. That snake skin sure did turn out nice and the colors really stand out. Soooo you really put the snake in the patrol car? Holy cow! I'd be afraid to pick it up..... The skin looked to be fully intact and no bullet holes to mess it up and such. Any way.. Great job on those... Fay

edstreet

So tell everyone what you think, observations and so forth on the Jr Antony. This is the same setup as the Jr Aaron that I did the full review on. Have not finished the Antony yet to post that full review.

ladycop322

The snake was dead upon my arrival. A passerby was concerned and called police.

I fell in love with the Jr. Antony component set when I first saw it! I love the little circle design. The parts have nice steady weight to them. The rollerball, once assembled, writes like a dream! I won't part with this one :) I can't wait to make the Jr. George next!

magpens

In spite of how some people feel about snakes, this coral snake sure has a beautiful skin.

The Jr. Antony hardware you chose certainly sets off the colors of the blanks wonderfully.

The Bolt Action in antique brass is a good match too for the other blank.

Great work, Michelle !!! RIP Coral Snake !! And thanks, Michelle, for honoring that snake in this way.

Thanks also for giving us another look at the very beautiful Jr. Antony pen kit !! Gotta get some.

Last edited:

ladycop322

Ed, that one else is just rollerblading but I purchased an additional one in hybrid. I'm working on it for a dear friend who lives in Puerto Rico. I'll post when. It's complete.

:)

Top Bottom