And then there was two...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from skiprat

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I very rarely make the same pen twice, but I have now finished the second 'Bolt Pen'. Unfortunately the You Tube vids ended up being 6 not 4:frown: Sorry about that. But I didn't want to leave anything out that may be useful info. Of course, if you knew the stuff already then you probably wouldn't be watching and getting bored anyway:biggrin:

Number six is uploading again at the moment. ( for some reason it failed first time ) but 1 to 5 are running.

Just as a side note.... The method that I used these taps and dies can also be used for the 3 start tap and dies from the group buy, so maybe worth watching just for that.:wink:

Making these vids was fun. I'll probably make some more in the future.

Edit in; OK, Number 6 is up and running.
I'm going for a well earned pint !!!:biggrin::beer:

Attachments

• BoltPens.jpg
    BoltPens.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 455
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member

pianomanpj

Nice vids, Steve!! It's almost midnight here and I'm gonna be a grump in the morning for watching them, but it was sooooooo worth it!! Thank you so much for making these. I have learned many things just by watching, and now I am dying to make some metal shavings!!

furini

Great videos - really helpful and inspiring stuff. Now my daughter wants me to make one for her so hopefully I'll get back into using my workshop which has been left neglected for about a year now!

Thanks, Skip

LEAP

Just watched these again, perfect distraction on a rainy day. now to get back out to the shop and finish cleaning so I can actually turn something today.

Top Bottom