• DSCN6365.jpg
    DSCN6365.jpg
    299.6 KB · Views: 210
  • DSCN6369.jpg
    DSCN6369.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 243
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CREID

I think you ought to see what they would look like on the Dragon pen. Might be something really nice.

Curt

thewishman

Love 'em! I really admire your plates along the ends. I have tried many ways to get that look, but when I hold them up to the blanks you make, they don't come close.

I still have one pen made with your blanks. The others sold so quickly, that I held this one out from my for sale stock. I still enjoy looking at it.:)

MIKL

Thanks for the feedback guys

I think you ought to see what they would look like on the Dragon pen. Might be something really nice.

Curt
Hiya Curt - i have looked at the PSI Dragon pen, the problem that i see is they only use a 3/8" tube, so not a lot of play room for drawing and texturing, i will cut up some tubes and have a go at it though ... stay tuned

Love 'em! I really admire your plates along the ends. I have tried many ways to get that look, but when I hold them up to the blanks you make, they don't come close.

I still have one pen made with your blanks. The others sold so quickly, that I held this one out from my for sale stock. I still enjoy looking at it.:)
Thanks Chris .... i am very happy that my blanks have done well for you ... i do know where you can get some more :biggrin:

MIK

Top Bottom