On their way to Greece

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wolftat

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
These are 2 Jr Gent rollerballs that were made very quickly while a good customer sat here watching my TV. She and her husband are on their way to Greece and decided to take a couple of my pens to give as gifts to their hosts. They are both Ti. one black and the other gold. The blanks were sitting on my bench and she decided that she had to have those as opposed to some that were already made and available. Good customers do have some pull with me, plus she pays well and in cash, and they have bought more than 30 pens this year alone. I love customers like them.

Attachments

• IMG_1325.jpg
    IMG_1325.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 260
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

fiferb

What a sweet deal and you were able to make them while they waited. Nice pens by the way. I have a cherry burl pen making its way to Russia a friend sent as a gift to his friend. Pretty cool being international.

JimB

So how long does it take to make 2 great pens like that when the customers are waiting in your living room? I'd be to nervous and probably couldn't make them.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
So how long does it take to make 2 great pens like that when the customers are waiting in your living room? I'd be to nervous and probably couldn't make them.
Lets just say, she was able to watch a full length movie and a couple of other shows while waiting. She has 4 little children, so being at my house must have been like a vacation in itself.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Beautiful pens Neil ! YES , that is what I would call a good customer . Did you fix her up with some cookies and milk ? :biggrin:

Top Bottom