That's this range finished!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from BradG

BradG

Today's efforts have yielded an Orange & a smokey grey version.

These have been fun to make, to build up my inventory before I open my online store.

I've attached a picture showing all 6 together

Now onwards with the next range of designs.

If you would like to take up anodising or etching yourself, be sure to drop by here to register your interest. If enough people indicate they would like to buy a system il be sure to put the packages together for everyone. Even if you don't have the capability to make metal pens yourself, I'm sure we can arrange for some metal blanks to be made to the size of the kits you use.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/f159/etching-anodising-system-140845/#post1854259

As always, thanks for looking :)

Attachments

• closed.jpg
    closed.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 195
  • open.jpg
    open.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 180
  • closedgrey.jpg
    closedgrey.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 184
  • opengrey.jpg
    opengrey.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 128
  • full range.jpg
    full range.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 278
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JLL

Great Brad - would you ever be interested in anodising a few pens for a fee ?

BradG

No sorry :) Why not add another string to your bow and do anodising yourself? the systems have an airtight lid and store away in a cupboard until you want to use it again.

Reactions: JLL
Those look great Brad, I like the colors, I usually use anodized paint finishes on the watch parts blanks I make because the colors just pop so much. Can't wait to see the next series. Every time you make a pen I see you push yourself a little more each time.

Mike

BradG

That is a great line up of colors on your cool pens!

Thanks Charlie, they've been fun to do and look great on the display shelf.

Beautiful work, Brad !!!!

Thanks Mal :wink:

Those look great Brad, I like the colors, I usually use anodized paint finishes on the watch parts blanks I make because the colors just pop so much. Can't wait to see the next series. Every time you make a pen I see you push yourself a little more each time.

Mike

Hey Mike, anodized paint? I'm guessing the watch parts are steel so you're not anodising them, but using a paint which is marketed as anodised colours? Interesting post. Thanks for the accolades :)

Great group of pens.

Thanks Jim

BradG

They look very Smart Mike :) Guessing you're polishing up the tubes and giving them a thin coat with the paint so it shines through. very effective!

Id have my eye on those brass parts... Very easy to plate for some striking different colours :wink:

Top Bottom