Thanks, Toni and Exotic Blanks--

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from 1dweeb

1dweeb

Gifts for my wife and daughter to celebrate my daughters wedding. The pictures leave a lot to be desired but the pens came out great. The pink one is a JR Retro Fountain for my daughter and the elegant sierra went to my wife. The women love these flowers. Thanks to Exotic Blanks for stocking them and thanks to Toni for making the blanks. I figure as long as she makes the blanks and not me I still have not crossed over to the DARK side.

Attachments

• Pen Toni.jpg
    Pen Toni.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 442
  • Pen Toni 1.jpg
    Pen Toni 1.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 374
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Toni

Wayne~OMG how gorgeous they came out!! wish the photos were bigger, would you email them to me, toni@exclusivedesignz.com I LOVE the Retro(even though I have no idea what it is) that design is one of my favorites with the purple pansy. And the orange one with the little froggies is adorable!!!

Thank you for showing them and giving positive feedback on the tubes, was wondering if I would ever hear any feedback!!

Last edited:

1dweeb

Thanks for the kind words. The blanks were great to work with once I worked up the courage to try. The wife and daughter would not have taken kindly to any accidents with these.

Toni, I sent you some pictures but the file is large. Believe it or not bad pictures can still be big pictures. Feel free to use them as you wish.

Gary and Bob, I may stick my toe on the dark side but I will pull it back rather quickly and giggle like a little kid in a candy store.

seamus7227

Gary and Bob, I may stick my toe on the dark side but I will pull it back rather quickly and giggle like a little kid in a candy store.[/quote]

LMAO thats funny, i dont care who you are!

PenMan1

I figure as long as she makes the blanks and not me I still have not crossed over to the DARK side.

Haven't you heard? Toni bought a lathe and came over to join Luke SkyWalker! The empire is saved, the empire is saved.......Long live the Princess!

Toni

Toni bought a lathe and came over to join Luke SkyWalker! The empire is saved, the empire is saved.......Long live the Princess!

Yes I do have a lathe!! BUT I have not used it!! I fear the empire is lost still...

Wayne I got the files and they were big, lucky for me there wasnt anyone on the server they downloaded pretty fast!! You did an excellent job!! What finish did you use on them?

1dweeb

Toni,

The finish on the pens is 6 coats of medium CA. I sanded between every 2nd coat to even out the CA. Then I dry polished through 12000 micro mesh. Those puppies look like glass! I might need to order a few more from you...I don't want to get sucked into the DARK abyss...I'll just languish at the outer rim and deal with the smugglers and Wookies.

Top Bottom